We know how busy you are! Here are our most common patient forms for you:
To save you time and allow your attention to be fully focused on your child when you visit us, please review following forms before your first appointment.
We ask that you read the following documents prior to coming into our office for the first time.
- Guidelines for Parents
- How best to help us work with your child.
- Dental Materials
- We are required by the state to offer this booklet written in 2004 about different materials used in dentistry.
- Our Financial Agreement
- Consent Form
- Reviews different materials we use, procedures we do and how we work with children.
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Similar to other medical and dental offices, we are required to let you know how we use your child’s personal health information.
The following are online forms.
If your child is anxious, has any sensitivities or special needs, please use the following links to download two short stories about a visit to our office.
If your child is sensitive to noises, please also use the videos that follow to help familiarize them to the sounds that will be anticipated.”
We look forward to your visit!