In order to protect you and our staff, you will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment.
• Scheduling will be managed to allow for less exposure between patients. That may mean fewer options for scheduling appointments.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
• We will send all pre-appointment documents electronically in advance.
• We expect those to be completed before your appointment time.
• If they are not completed, any substantial delay may require rescheduling your appointment.
• When you arrive, remain in your car and text, call or email us that you have arrived.
• As soon as the current patient family has left AND we have completed cleaning the office, we will contact you to come inside.
• No more than two patient families at a time.
• Only one parent/guardian for the whole family. If you must bring another child to appt, we ask that you remain in your car with the child so as to minimize potential exposure and need and time for cleaning the waiting room.
• If you choose to remain in the waiting room, and there is another family present, please practice social distancing.
• No parents may remain with their child during treatment to minimize exposure to staff, cut down on time and surfaces needing cleaning between appts, and future patient families.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
• For the time being, we will no longer offer magazine children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
Dr. K & the Caring Tree Team